ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITES OF YUCATAN
Please note this price is based on 10 travelers. It applies only on this particular itinerary with all the inclusions and details written below, and on specific seasons of the year. If you want to make any change or suggest your own itinerary, please contact us for more information. We can customize any itinerary for you adapting us to your requirements and giving you a very unique experience.
Enjoy the ancient archaeological sites of Yucatan. From the Impressive site of Chichen Itza to the amazing Pyramids of Uxmal. Also discover the hidden archaeological sites that most tourists don’t visit. During this tour you will discover the hidden archaeological sites from diverse periods of the Mayan architecture.
- DepartureMerida, Yucatan
- Departure TimeAccording to your schedule
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring extra money for your personal expenses.
- Rediscover the past by visiting various archaeological sites from every architectural Mayan period.
- Experience one of the most famous archaeological sites of the Mayas in Yucatan.
- Learn more about the ancient mayan civilization.
- Climb the mayan pyramids in Yucatan like the Mayas used to do.
- Visit one of the New7Wonders of the World.
- Transfer airport – hotel – airport
- Private transportation for all scheduled activities
- English speaking Tour Conductor throughout
- Entrance fee to: Mayapan, Santa Barbara Cenote, Lol-tun, Uxmal, Kabah, Ek Balam, Coba, Chichen Itza, Museum at Campeche, Edzná, Calakmul, Dzibichaltun, Maya Museum in Merida, Xcambo and San Crisanto mangroves
- Hotel nights in the following: Mérida (8) Gran Real or similar, Xpujil (1) To be confirmed
- 9 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch at Xpujil Hotel
- 3 Dinners (Welcome dinner, Xpujil and farewell dinner.
- All local taxes
- Air fares.
- Meals not specified.
- Beverages at meals.
- Personal expenses.
- Passports, visas or permits to enter Mexico.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips to driver and guide.
- Other entrances.