MERIDA CANTINAS TOUR
Cantinas in Merida are fun and traditional. Locals go there to have some drinks while eating some “botanas” (snacks), listening to Mexican music in a very friendly environment. The botanas are regional snacks that are cooked in the cantina. Each cantina has its own distinctive snack and flavors that make it special and well known in the city.
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
DepartureStarting in Santa Ana Park, (corner of 60 street with 47 street) / Finishing in Hermana república restaurant.
Departure Time13:30 hrs.
Return Time16:30 hrs.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Go local! Try the different drinks and botanas locals have at the Cantina.
- Visit 3 Cantinas and learn how they operate, their history and the anecdotes your guide will share with you.
- Generally the very owners attend most of the cantinas so we even may have a brief interview with them if they are around!
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Entrance fees.
- Snaks and beverages.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips to the guide.