CATHOLIC PILGRIMAGE TO MEXICO
Please note this price is based on 10 travelers. It applies only on this particular itinerary with all the inclusions and details written below, and on specific seasons of the year. If you want to make any change or suggest your own itinerary, please contact us for more information. We can customize any itinerary for you adapting us to your requirements and giving you a very unique experience.
Be a pilgrim and have a unique spiritual journey in this perfectly designed Catholic Pilgrimage around Mexico. Visit the most important churches of central Mexico including the emblematic and colorful Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe. You will also visit the Shrine of Our Lady of Ocotlan, and the Santo Domingo Church, among others. During this journey you will experience the value that Catholicism has in Mexican culture while you visit beautiful towns throughout Mexico.
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
- DepartureMexico City
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring extra money for your personal expenses.
- Visit some of the most important Catholic Cathedrals of Central Mexico.
- Experience the emblematic Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
- Discover the Historical Mexico City and its surroundings.
- Explore Aztec Pyramids and colonial towns.
- Roundtrip airport transfers.
- Private transportation for all scheduled activities.
- Hotel nights as follows: Mexico City (5) Metropol Hotel or similar.
- Breakfast daily.
- Farewell dinner (no drinks included).
- Entrance fee at Teotihuacan.
- International Air fare.
- Beverages at meals.
- Visas and Passports.
- Tips to the guide and driver.
- Everything not mentioned as included.
- Travel Insurance.