CELESTUN TOUR FROM MERIDA
Be in contact with nature and learn about the importance of wildlife. In this Celestun tour, swim in one of the most beautiful beaches of Yucatan and visit the Pink Flamingo Reserve which houses other native birds.
*This is a Shared Tour. If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
**This is an aproximate departure time, it may vary a few minutes depending on the location of your hotel. The exact pick up time will be confirmed through your appriopriate voucher.
- DepartureWe’ll pick you up at your hotel in the Historic Center of Merida.
- Departure Time9:00 AM. Pick-up times may vary depending upon the location of your hotel. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed after the reservation has been made.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Birdwatching through the mangroves.
- Admire up closet he pink flamingo.
- Swim in the “ojo de agua” a fresh spring within the mangroves.
- Enjoy the beautiful Yucatecan coast.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Round transportation.
- Boat tour.
- Entrance fee to the National Park of Celestun.
- Beverages at meals.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips to the guide.