CELESTUN TOUR FROM MERIDA
Be in contact with nature and learn about the importance of wildlife. Swim in one of the most beautiful beaches of Yucatan and visit the Pink Flamingo Reserve which houses other native birds.
*This is a Shared Tour. If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
DepartureWe’ll pick you up at your hotel in the Historic Center of Merida.
Departure Time9:00 AM
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Birdwatching through the mangroves.
- Admire up closet he pink flamingo.
- Swim in the “ojo de agua” a fresh spring within the mangroves.
- Enjoy the beautiful Yucatecan coast.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Round transportation.
- Boat tour.
- Meals without beverages.
- Entrance fee to the National Park of Celestun.
- Beverages during lunch.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips to the guide.