CHIAPAS, YUCATAN & CANCUN
*Note this price might change depending on the season of the year, for example during holy week, Christmas, summer vacations, etc. Please contacts us before you make the payment to confirm price and availability.
Enjoy of a multi destination trip around the South of Mexico. Begin in Chiapas where you will feel near the nature and discover beautiful landscapes. Visit Montebello Lakes and Agua Azul waterfalls. Continue to explore the Mayan world visiting Uxmal and Chichen Itza archeological sites. Experience the best of Chiapas and Yucatan Peninsula!
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
Day 1 Welcome to Mexico + Transfer to San Cristobal
de las Casas (Overnight San Cristobal)
Arrival at Tuxtla International Airport (TGZ)
Transfer to San Cristobal de las Casas
Check in at Hotel in San Cristobal de las Casas
Free night at your hotel
Day 2 Lagunas de Montebello (Overnight San Cristobal)
Visit Montebello Lakes National Park
Transfer back to San Cristobal
Day 3 Zinancantan – San Juan Chamula (Overnight San Cristobal)
Visit two Tzotzil villages, San Juan Chamula and Zinacantan, to have an in-depth experience of the local culture.
In the afternoon, enjoy a free night to discover San Cristobal de las Casas
Day 4 Agua Azul and Misol-Ha waterfalls – Palenque Archaeological Site (Overnight Palenque)
Discover Agua Azul and Misol-Ha Waterfalls
Visit Palenque Archaeological Site
Transfer to Palenque and check in at your hotel
Free time to visit Palenque city and rest at your hotel
Day 5 Transfer to Merida in ADO bus (Overnight Merida
Be ready to go to ADO bus station on your own
Transfer to Merida and check in at your hotel
Enjoy of free time to explore Merida
Day 6 Culinary Street Food tour in Mérida (Overnight Merida)
Sample authentic Yucatecan food in the Merida Street Food Tour
In the afternoon, free time to enjoy the city on your own
Day 7 Visit to Uxmal and Kabah Archaeological sites (Overnight Mérida)
Visit Uxmal archaeological site
Visit Kabah Mayan ruins
Transfer to Merida city to spend the night
Day 8 Private transfer to Cancun visiting Chichen Itza Archaeological site and Yokdzonot Cenote (Overnight Cancun)
Visit Chichen Itza archaeological site, a sacred site and one of the greatest Mayan cities of Yucatan Peninsula
Visit Yokdzonot Cenote
Transfer to Cancun and check in at your hotel
Day 9 Free day at Cancun to enjoy the beach (Overnight Cancun)
Free day at Cancun to enjoy the beach
Day 10 Hasta pronto Mexico!
Transfer to Cancun’s International Airport (CUN)
Flight back home
* This is a shared basis journey, if you want to customize this itinerary please contact us.
- Departure TimeAccording to your arrival time.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring extra money for your personal expenses.
- Visit one of the New 7 Wonders of the World.
- Get impressed by Chiapas' natural wonders.
- Visit the most important archaeological sites of Mayan civilization.
- Sample Mexican food.
- Visit beautiful colonial cities.
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Hotel nights in 4 star hotels or similar.
- English speaking guide in all day tours.
- Breakfast daily at hotel (Drinks not included)
- Lunch during Street Food Tour.
- ADO bus ticket from Palenque to Mérida.
- Entrance Fee to Uxmal, Kabah, Chichen Itza and Yokdzonot Cenote.
- Shared Tours mentioned in the itinerary.
- Private transfer to Cancun and visit to Chichen Itza on day 8.
- Air fares.
- Meals not specified.
- Beverages not specified.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to driver and guide.
- Other entrances.