CHIAPAS, YUCATAN & CANCUN
*Note this price might change depending on the season of the year, for example during holy week, Christmas, summer vacations, etc. Please contacts us before you make the payment to confirm price and availability.
Enjoy of a multi destination trip around the South of Mexico. Begin in Chiapas where you will feel near the nature and discover beautiful landscapes. Visit Montebello Lakes and Agua Azul waterfalls. Continue to explore the Mayan world visiting Uxmal and Chichen Itza archeological sites. Experience the best of Chiapas and Yucatan Peninsula!
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
* This is a shared basis journey, if you want to customize this itinerary please contact us.
- Departure TimeAccording to your arrival time.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring extra money for your personal expenses.
- Visit one of the New 7 Wonders of the World.
- Get impressed by Chiapas' natural wonders.
- Visit the most important archaeological sites of Mayan civilization.
- Sample Mexican food.
- Visit beautiful colonial cities.
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Hotel nights in 4 star hotels or similar.
- English speaking guide in all day tours.
- Breakfast daily at hotel (Drinks not included)
- Lunch during Street Food Tour.
- ADO bus ticket from Palenque to Mérida.
- Entrance Fee to Uxmal, Kabah, Chichen Itza and Yokdzonot Cenote.
- Shared Tours mentioned in the itinerary.
- Private transfer to Cancun and visit to Chichen Itza on day 8.
- Air fares.
- Meals not specified.
- Beverages not specified.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to driver and guide.
- Other entrances.