CHOCOLATE MUSEUM, UXMAL & HACIENDA
*Price based on 4 travelers. If you are a different number of travelers please contact us for price details.
YUCATAN ALL IN ONE: CHOCOLATE MUSEUM - UXMAL - HACIENDA
This tour will take you on a unique experience! Visit Uxmal archaeological site and learn about the importance of cacao in the Mayan culture in the Chocolate Museum. You can’t forget that a visit to an hacienda to understand the rich history of Yucatan. Enjoy this Chocolate Museum – Uxmal – Hacienda Tour.
* This is a private basis journey, if you want to customize this itinerary or require any variation in the tour, please contact us or click on “Request more info”.
- DepartureAt your accommodation in Merida City.
- Departure TimeSuggested starting time 07:00 AM.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear a hat, comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Visit Uxmal, one of the most important pre-Hispanic capitals of Yucatan.
- Visit the Chocolate Museum to discover the Mayas’ connection with cacao.
- Learn about the importance of the henequen and the Haciendas.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Private air conditioned round transportation.
- All transportation expenses such as fuel, parking and highway tolls.
- Entrances fees.
- On board cooler with soft drinks on ice during transportation.
- Beverages at meal.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips to the guide.