CHOLULA & PUEBLA FROM MEXICO CITY
Cholula and Puebla are two of the most amazing and quaint towns in Mexico. Puebla is famous for its pottery work, gastronomy, architecture, and legends. Cholula is famous for having the pyramid with the biggest base in the world, and for the myth of having over 365 churches.
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
DepartureAt your hotel in downtown Mexico City or at a meeting point nearby your hotel. *To be confirmed.
Departure Time9 AM. Pick-up times may vary depending upon the location of your hotel. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed after the reservation has been made.
- Bring sunscreen.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Visit Puebla, an UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Admire the Popocatepetl and Iztlaccihuatl volcanoes on your way to Cholula. one of the most amazing scenery of Mexico.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Round transportation.
- Entrance fee.
- Meals and beverages.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips to the guide.