GASTRONOMIC TOUR IN YUCATAN
Please note this price is based on 10 travelers. It applies only on this particular itinerary with all the inclusions and details written below, and on specific seasons of the year. If you want to make any change or suggest your own itinerary, please contact us for more information. We can customize any itinerary for you adapting us to your requirements and giving you a very unique experience.
Mexico is known to have a strong culinary tradition that is as diverse as its geographic territory. This journey will take you to Southeast Mexico to the Yucatan State. There you will find smoky flavors, the fiery habaneros and the sweet aromas of banana leaves. You will feel in food heaven! In this Gastronomic Tour in Yucatan, you will sample popular Mexican food and discover the authentic Maya cuisine, a craft brewery, ancestral culinary methods and much more!
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
- DepartureMerida, Yucatan
- Departure TimeAccording to your schedule
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring extra money for your personal expenses.
- Enjoy and taste the wonderful flavors of Yucatan.
- Immerse yourself in the local culture.
- Go behind the scene and discover how the spice blends are made.
- Visit a craft brewery and taste our delicious beers.
- Feel as a cooking school student learning ancient Maya culinary techniques.
- Discover natural protected reserves and much more!
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Private transportation throughout.
- Tour Leader throughout.
- Hotel nights as follows: Merida (5) Gran real or similar Valladolid (2) Ecotel Quinta Regia or similar
- Guided visits and entrance fees of all sites mentioned in the itinerary: Spice Factory, Chocolate Museum, Temozón Smokehouse, Tequila Factory, Yokdzonot Cenote, Craft Brewery and Uxmal Archaeological Site.
- Boat ride at Río Lagartos
- All groceries and supplies for cooking workshop
- Breakfast daily
- Lunch on days 2, 3, 4, 7 and 8
- Welcome and farewell dinner on days 1 and 8
- All local taxes
- International Air fair.
- Meals not specified.
- Beverages at meals.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to driver and guide