GUANAJUATO CITY TOUR
Enjoy Guanajuato City in 5 days, where you will discover the beautiful streets and colonial buildings that will capture your imagination. You will also visit cities like Dolores Hidalgo and San Miguel de Allende and you will be amazed by the taste of Tequila in this tour.
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
Day 1 Welcome to México
Arrival at Guanajuato airport (BJX)
Transfer to Hotel in Guanajuato
Check in at Hotel in Guanajuato
Day 2 City tour
Walking city tour in Guanajuato
Day 3 Tequila and archeology tour or wine tasting tour
Day tour to archaeological site of Plazuelas and a Tequila tasting experience or a visit to the highest vineyard of Mexico.
Day 4 Tour of the Route of the Mexican Independence
Day tour including cities like Dolores Hidalgo, Atotonilco y San Miguel de Allende
Day 5 Depart Mexico
Transfer to Guanajuato airport (BJX)
*This is a shared basis journey, if you want to customize this itinerary please contact us. In some cases the order of the activities may change.
Departure TimeAccording to your arrival time.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring extra money for your personal expenses.
- Get into the past by visiting Plazuelas archaeological site.
- Discover the history of Guanajuato from the beginning to the end.
- Taste the flavor of Tequila.
- Get to know nearby cities of Guanajuato.
- Round-trip airport transfers (Private transfer in a sedan car, 4 pax maximum)
- Round-trip shared transportation during day tours.
- Hotels nights in Guanajuato (4) in four star hotel.
- Breakfast daily at hotel.
- City tour in Guanajuato.
- Tequila and Archaeology tour.
- Route of Mexican independence tour.
- Entrance fee to archeological site of Plazuelas.
- English speaking guide in day tours.
- All local taxes.
- Air fares.
- Meals not specified.
- Beverages at meals.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to driver and guide.
- Other entrances.