HACIENDA SAN EDUARDO, XCAMBÓ, TELCHAC & SAN CRISANTO
Step right out of the beaten path to visit an old Hacienda and a hidden Mayan City, Xcambó. This archeological site is the only one located in the Yucatecan coast. It´s strategic location turned this port into an important economic center of the ancient Mayas. Enjoy fresh seafood at the Yucatecan coast and discover the mangroves in San Crisanto.
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
DepartureAt your accommodation in Merida City.
Departure TimeSuggested starting time 09:00 AM.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Visit to Hacienda San Eduardo.
- Visit Xcambó, an important port for the economic development in its time.
- Relax and enjoy a boat ride through the mangroves.
- Swim in the “ojo de agua”, a spring in the middle of the mangroves.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Round transportation.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals and beverages.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips to the guide.