UXMAL, LOL-TUN & MARKET LUNCH
*Price based on 4 travelers. If you are a different number of travelers please contact us for price details.
Join us to experience these amazing archaeological sites along the “Ruta Puuc” (Puuc Route) and discover the connection between the Maya and the underworld through an underground cave trails. Also, visit a small town where you´ll try local dishes and you will be able to discover a beautiful view of this town!
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
DepartureAt your accommodation in Merida City.
Departure TimeSuggested starting time 07:30 AM to be on time at Lol-Tun´s 9:30 AM guided visit.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Visit Uxmal, one of the most important pre-Hispanic capitals declared Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
- Visit Lol Tun, the largest cave system of the southern part of Yucatan.
- Visit the “Mirador de Muna”, located on the highest hill in Yucatán, from which you can observe the beautiful Maya jungle, with the magnificent pyramid of Uxmal in the background.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Private air conditioned transportation.
- All transportation expenses such as fuel, parking and highway tolls.
- Entrance fees.
- On board cooler with soft drinks on ice during transportation.
- Beverages at meal.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips to the guide.