LOL-TUN, UXMAL, KABAH & HACIENDA OCHIL
*Price based on 4 travelers. If you are a different number of travelers please contact us for price details.
UXMAL, LOL-TUN CAVES, KABAH AND HACIENDA OCHIL
Join us! Experience two amazing archaeological sites: Uxmal and Kabah, along the “Ruta Puuc” (Puuc Route). Discover the connection between the Mayan culture and the underworld through underground cave trails in Lol-Tun. Also, visit Hacienda Ochil where you’ll taste local dishes and learn about the henequen production process!
* This is a private basis journey, if you want to customize this itinerary or require any variation in the tour, please contact us or click on “Request more info”.
- DepartureAt your accommodation in Merida City.
- Departure TimeSuggested starting time 07:30 AM to be on time at Lol Tun's 9:30 AM guided visit.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear a hat, comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Visit Uxmal, one of the most important pre-Hispanic capitals declared Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
- Visit Lol Tun, the largest cave system of the southern part of Yucatan.
- Visit San Pedro Ochil, an old henequen hacienda dating from the 18th century.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Private air conditioned transportation.
- All transportation expenses such as fuel, parking and highway tolls.
- Entrance fees.
- On board cooler with soft drinks on ice during transportation.
- Beverages at meal.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to the guide.