MAYAPAN, NAH-YAH & PIXYAH
Join us and discover Mayapan. This amazing archaeological site was the political and cultural capital of the Maya in the Yucatán Peninsula during the Late Post-Classic. Then we will take you to a cenote, a clear pool of water that was to be believed to be a gate to the underworld. After a cooling swim in this natural wonder, have lunch in a local Mayan house.
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
DepartureAt your accommodation in Merida City.
Departure TimeSuggested starting time 10:00 AM.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Discover Mayapan, the political and cultural capital of the Mayas after the fall of the great Chichen Itza.
- Learn more about the Mayan underworld.
- Spend time with a local Mayan family and learn about the Mayas of today.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Round transportation.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals and beverages.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips to the guide.