MISTERY ADVENTURE IN YUCATAN
*Price based on 4 travelers. If you are a different number of travelers please contact us for price details.
Join us and discover Mayapan. This amazing archaeological site was the political and cultural capital of the Maya in the Yucatán Peninsula during the Late Post-Classic. Then we will take you to a cenote, a clear pool of water that was to be believed to be a gate to the underworld. After a cooling swim in this natural wonder, have lunch in a local Mayan house.
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
DepartureAt your accommodation in Merida City.
Departure TimeSuggested starting time 10:00 AM.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring swimsuit and towels.
- Discover Mayapan, the political and cultural capital of the Mayas after the fall of the great Chichen Itza.
- Learn more about the Mayan underworld.
- Spend time with a local Mayan family and learn about the Mayas of today.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Private air conditioned transportation.
- All transportation expenses such as fuel, parking, etc.
- Entrance fees.
- On board cooler with soft drinks on ice during transportation.
- Beverages at lunch.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips to the guide.