MERIDA & CANCUN
Experience the best of Yucatan Peninsula. You will enjoy of tasting delicious Yucatecan dishes during a Street Food Tour. You will discover Chichen Itza a New Wonder of the World and have a wonderful experience with nature swimming inside Cenotes. Time at the beach is on the journey! Discover the Southeast of Mexico and get impressed.
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
Day 1 Welcome to México
Arrival at Mérida International Airport (MID)
Transfer to Hotel in Merida
Check in at Hotel in Merida
Leisure time at your hotel
Day 2 Merida City tour
Walking city tour in Mérida’s downtown. (Half day)
Free afternoon to explore the city on your own
Day 3 Culinary tour
Street Food tour in Mérida (Half day)
Free afternoon to enjoy on your own
Day 4 Santa Barbara Cenotes Tour
Swim in three beautiful Cenotes and enjoy a “truck” (horse drawn wagon) ride.
Return to Merida
Day 5 Transfer to Cancún Hotel + Chichen Itzá
Private excursion to Chichen Itza archeological site, a sacred site and one of the greatest Mayan cities of Yucatan Peninsula.
Transfer to Hotel in Cancun
Check in at Hotel in Cancún
Day 6 Free day in Cancún
Free day at Cancun to enjoy the beach
Day 7 Hasta pronto Mexico!
Transfer to Cancun’s International Airport
Flight back home
*This is a shared basis journey, if you want to customize this itinerary please contact us. In some cases the order of the activities may change.
Departure TimeAccording to your arrival time.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring extra money for your personal expenses.
- Swim in Cenotes, underground rivers at Yucatan.
- Visit Chichen Itza, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World.
- Sample Mexican food.
- Relax on the beach at Cancun.
- Round-trip airport transfers.
- Breakfast daily at hotel.
- English speaking guide in day tours.
- All local taxes.
- Private transportation for all scheduled activities.
- All required entrance fees.
- 3 stars hotels.
- Air fares.
- Meals not specified.
- Beverages not specified.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to driver and guide.
- Other entrances.