Merida Street Food Tour
Discover the yucatecan gastronomy, a mixture of European and Mexican flavors.
First, this tour will take you by foot to the main market of Merida city. On the way there will be a stop at Merida’s main square in order to get a short explanation about Merida’s downtown.
You’ll immerse yourself into the biggest and main market of the city where you will get to know different fruits, vegetables, local ingredients and you’ll taste local and delicious snacks and meals like the famous “Cochinita”.
After the market tasting, you’ll go to a seafood restaurant where you will taste fresh Ceviche and local drinks and beers.
Finally, you’ll enjoy the dessert in the best handcraft ice-cream shop of Merida.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Operated by Adventures Mexico
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
*If you are traveling with children, please contact us to learn more about our children payment policies.
- DepartureStarting in Hotel Caribe (inner corner of Parque Hidalgo, calle 59 x 60, centro) / Finishing in Pola Gelato Shop.
- Departure Time10:30 AM
- Return Time1:30 PM
- IncludedLunchMeals and BeveragesEntry FeesEnglish Speaking Guide
- Not IncludedTips To The GuideItems of Personal NatureRound TransportationBreakfast