Merida Street Food Tour
Discover the yucatecan gastronomy, a mixture of European and Mexican flavors. In this Merida Street Food Tour, you will visit the food area of a local market, you will also visit a seafood restaurant and a Gelatto store. You can taste the most popular meals in a short period of time. In this walking tour you can try some fruits, juices, cochinita pibil, lechon, tamales, panuchos, empanadas and seafood.
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
*If you are traveling with children, please contact us to learn more about our children payment policies.
- DepartureStarting in Hotel Caribe (inner corner of Parque Hidalgo, calle 59 x 60, centro) / Finishing in Pola Gelato Shop.
- Departure Time10:30 AM
- Return Time1:30 PM
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Skip breakfast
- Cultural immersion.
- Learn about Yucatecan gastronomy, the origins and influences.
- Go local!
- Experience some genuine street food.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals and beverages.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips to the guide.