MEXICO CITY, CHIAPAS & YUCATAN
Please note this price is based on 10 travelers. It applies only on this particular itinerary with all the inclusions and details written below, and on specific seasons of the year. If you want to make any change or suggest your own itinerary, please contact us for more information. We can customize any itinerary for you adapting us to your requirements and giving you a very unique experience.
MEXICO CITY, CHIAPAS & YUCATÁN PRIVATE GROUP TOUR
Enjoy a multi destination trip around the South of Mexico. Begin with Mexico City attractions and finish off exploring the Mayan world. Visit beautiful colonial towns and discover wild natural environments. Experience the best of Chiapas and Yucatan Peninsula!
The following schedule is just an example of what we can customize for you. It is fulled of adventures ready to be discovered. If you have any specific inquiry do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll gladly help you design and plan the perfect experience for you! just click on “Request more info”.
- DepartureStarting in Mexico City, ending in Cancun
- Departure TimeAccording to your schedule.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring extra money for your personal expenses.
- Learn about two of the largest pre-Hispanic cultures.
- Visit several of the most beautiful Magical Towns of Mexico.
- Enjoy the Mexican Cuisine.
- Visit impressive World Heritages Sites.
- Discover some Mexican natural wonders.
- Transfer airport – hotel – airport
- Private transportation for all scheduled activities
- English speaking Tour Conductor throughout
- Entrance fees as follows: Teotihuacan, Antrophpoly museum, Sumidero Canyon, Palenque, Fort of San Miguel, Uxmal, Celestun and Chichen Itza.
- Hotel nights in the following: Mexico City (3) Metropol Hotel or similar San Cristobal (2) Villa Mercedes Hotel or similar Palenque (1) Villa Mercedes Hotel or similar Campeche (1) Plaza Colonial or similar Merida (2) Gran real Hotel or similar Cancun (1) Adhara Hotel or similar
- 10 Breakfast
- 2 Lunches
- 1 Dinner (Welcome Dinner)
- All local taxes
- International Air fair
- Meals not specified.
- Beverages at meals.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to driver and guide.