MEXICO CITY TOUR
*Note this price might change depending on the season of the year, for example during holy week, Christmas, summer vacations, etc. Please contacts us before you make the payment to confirm price and availability.
Enjoy Mexico City from the Impressive Chapultepec Castle to the amazing Pyramids of Teotihuacan, also discover the colorful City of Cholula and the colonial buildings of Puebla in this amazing tour that will change your mind about what Mexico has to offer.
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
Day 1 Welcome to México
- Arrival at Mexico City (MEX).
- Transfer to Hotel in México City.
- Check in at Hotel in México City.
- Free day at your hotel.
Day 2 Mexico City tour
- Full day tour of Mexico City including Chapultepec Castle
and Anthropology museum of Mexico.
Day 3 Teotihuacan tour
- Tour to Teotihuacan Pyramids
Day 4 Cholula and Puebla
- Walk around Cholula and Puebla in a day tour
Day 5 Depart Mexico
- Transfer to México City airport (MEX).
- Fly home.
* This is a shared basis journey, if you want to customize this itinerary please contact us.
**Note that Cholula and Puebla tour and Mexico City tour does not operate daily. Please contact us and indicate to your travel consultant the dates of your tour so we can adapt your itinerary at your convenience.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring extra money for your personal expenses.
- Get into the past by visiting the Chapultepec.
- Discover the history of Mexico from the beginning to the end.
- Climb one of the highest pyramids in Mexico
- Walk thru one of the oldest cities in America.
- Round-trip airport transfers.
- Hotel nights in Ciudad de México (4).
- Breakfast daily at hotel.
- Mexico City tour.
- Teotihuacan Day Tour.
- Cholula and Puebla Day Tour.
- Entrance fee to Chapultepec Castle and Anthropology museum.
- English speaking guide in day tours.
- All local taxes.
- Air fares.
- Meals not specified.
- Beverages not specified.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to driver and guide.
- Other entrances.