MEXICO, MERIDA & CANCUN
Nature, history, culture; you will find those and so much more in this adventure. Begin your journey in Mexico City visiting Teotihuacan archeologic site, visit Cholula and Puebla, continue to Yucatan Peninsula and discover the ancient Mayan cities. You will have free time to enjoy at the beach. Be ready and live the experience!
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
Day 1 Welcome to México
Arrival at Mexico City International Airport (MEX)
Transfer to Hotel in Mexico City
Check in at Hotel in Mexico City
Day 2 Teotihuacan tour
Day tour to Teotihuacan archeological site
Free time to discover Mexico City on your own
Day 3 Cholula and Puebla
Day tour to Cholula and Puebla
Day 4 Flight to Merida
Flight to Merida International Airport (MID)
Transfer to Hotel in Merida and check in
Leisure time to enjoy on your own
Day 5 Culinary Tour
Street Food tour in Mérida (Half day)
Free time to explore the city
Day 6 Uxmal and Kabah
Visit Uxmal archeological site
Visit Kabah Mayan ruins
Transfer to Merida city to spend the night
Day 7 Transfer to Cancún Hotel + Chichen Itzá
Private excursion to Chichen Itza archeological site, a sacred site and one of the greatest Mayan cities of Yucatan Peninsula.
Transfer to Hotel in Cancun
Check in at Hotel in Cancun
Day 8 Tulum Archeological site
Day tour to Tulum ruins
Day 9 Free Day in Cancun
Free day at Hotel in Cancun
Day 10 Hasta pronto Mexico!
Transfer to Cancun’s International Airport
Flight back home
*This is a shared basis journey, if you want to customize this itinerary please contact us. In some cases the order of the activities may change.
Departure TimeAccording to your arrival time.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring extra money for your personal expenses.
- Learn about two of the largest pre-Hispanic cultures.
- Visit Puebla, an UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit the most emblematic archeologic sites of Mexico.
- Visit one of the New 7 Wonders of the World.
- Sample popular Mexican food.
- Relax on the beach at Cancun.
- Round-trip airport transfers.
- Breakfast daily at hotel.
- English speaking guide in day tours.
- All local taxes.
- Private transportation for all scheduled activities
- All required entrance fees
- 3 stars hotels
- Air fares.
- Meals not specified.
- Beverages not specified.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to driver and guide.
- Other entrances.