MEXICO, MERIDA & CANCUN
*Note this price might change depending on the season of the year, for example during holy week, Christmas, summer vacations, etc. Please contacts us before you make the payment to confirm price and availability.
Nature, history and culture. You will find those and much more in this adventure. Begin your journey in Mexico City visiting Teotihuacan archaeological site. Then, visit Cholula and Puebla. Continue to Yucatan Peninsula and discover the ancient Mayan cities. You will have free time to enjoy at the beach. Be ready and live the experience!
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
Day 1 Welcome to México
Arrival at Mexico City International Airport (MEX)
Transfer to Hotel in Mexico City
Check in at Hotel in Mexico City
Day 2 Teotihuacan tour
Day tour to Teotihuacan archaeological site
Free time to discover Mexico City on your own
Day 3 Cholula and Puebla
Visit Cholula and Puebla
Day 4 Flight to Merida
Flight to Merida International Airport (MID)
Transfer to Hotel in Merida and check in
Leisure time to enjoy on your own
Day 5 Culinary Tour
Street Food tour in Mérida (Half day)
Free time to explore the city
Day 6 Uxmal and Kabah
Visit Uxmal archaeological site
Discover Kabah Mayan ruins
Transfer to Merida city to spend the night
Day 7 Transfer to Cancún Hotel + Chichen Itzá
Private excursion to Chichen Itza archaeological site, a sacred site and one of the greatest Mayan cities of Yucatan Peninsula.
Transfer to Hotel in Cancun
Check in at Hotel in Cancun
Day 8 Tulum Archeological site
Tour to discover Tulum ruins
Day 9 Free Day in Cancun
Free day at Hotel in Cancun
Day 10 Hasta pronto Mexico!
Transfer to Cancun’s International Airport
Flight back home
*This is a shared basis journey, if you want to customize this itinerary please contact us. In some cases the order of the activities may change.
**Note that Cholula and Puebla tour and Mexico City tour does not operate daily. Please contact us and indicate to your travel consultant the dates of your tour so we can adapt your itinerary at your convenience.
- Departure TimeAccording to your arrival time.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring extra money for your personal expenses.
- Learn about two of the largest pre-Hispanic cultures.
- Visit Puebla, an UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit the most emblematic archaeological sites of Mexico.
- Visit one of the New 7 Wonders of the World.
- Sample popular Mexican food.
- Relax on the beach at Cancun.
- Round-trip airport transfers.
- Shared transportation for all scheduled activities excepting on day 7 (Private transportation this day).
- English speaking guide in day tours.
- 3 nights at Hotel Geneve or similar in Mexico City
- 3 nights at Hotel Merida or similar in Merida City
- 3 nights at all inclusive Krystal Hotel in Cancun
- Breakfast daily at hotel while your stay in Mexico City and Mérida City.
- Lunch on days 2, 3, 5, and 6. (*Beverages not included. *Applies on regular version of the tour.)
- All aliments included during stay at Cancun. (All inclusive Hotel)
- All activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fee at Teotihuacan, Cholula and Puebla, Uxmal and Kabah, Chichen Itza, Yokdzonot Cenote and Tulum archaeological site.
- All local taxes.
- Air fares.
- Meals not specified.
- Beverages not specified.
- Entrance fees not specified in the inclusions.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to driver and guide.
- Other entrances.