MEXICO, MERIDA & CANCUN
*Note this price might change depending on the season of the year, for example during holy week, Christmas, summer vacations, etc. Please contacts us before you make the payment to confirm price and availability.
Nature, history and culture. You will find those and much more in this adventure. Begin your journey in Mexico City visiting Teotihuacan archaeological site. Then, visit Cholula and Puebla. Continue to Yucatan Peninsula and discover the ancient Mayan cities. You will have free time to enjoy at the beach. Be ready and live the experience!
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
*This is a shared basis journey, if you want to customize this itinerary please contact us. In some cases the order of the activities may change.
**Note that Cholula and Puebla tour and Mexico City tour does not operate daily. Please contact us and indicate to your travel consultant the dates of your tour so we can adapt your itinerary at your convenience.
- Departure TimeAccording to your arrival time.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring extra money for your personal expenses.
- Learn about two of the largest pre-Hispanic cultures.
- Visit Puebla, an UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit the most emblematic archaeological sites of Mexico.
- Visit one of the New 7 Wonders of the World.
- Sample popular Mexican food.
- Relax on the beach at Cancun.
- Round-trip airport transfers
- English speaking guide during day tours.
- Entrance fee at Teotihuacan, Cholula and Puebla, Uxmal and Kabah, Chichen Itza, Yokdzonot Cenote and Tulum
- Hotel nights as follows: Mexico City (3) Royal Reforma or similar, Merida (3) Gran Real Yucatan Hotel or similar, Cancun (3) Krystal Cancun Hotel or similar.
- Breakfast daily at hotel while your stay in Mexico City and Mérida City.
- Lunch on days 2, 3, 5, and 6 (*Beverages during these meals not included).
- All meals included during stay at Cancun. (All inclusive Hotel).
- Shared Street Food tour.
- Shared transportation to: Teotihuacan, Cholula and Puebla, Uxmal and Kabah & Tulum.
- Private transfer to Cancun touring Chichen Itza
- Air fares.
- Meals not specified.
- Beverages not specified.
- Entrance fees not specified in the inclusions.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to driver and guide.
- Other entrances.