MEXICO, QUERETARO & GUANAJUATO
*Note this price might change depending on the season of the year, for example during holy week, Christmas, summer vacations, etc. Please contacts us before you make the payment to confirm price and availability.
Travel back in time visiting some of the most beautiful colonial cities of Mexico and discover iconic historical sites. Beginning from the Pre-Hispanic city of Teotihuacan to San Miguel de Allende, enjoy of the architecture, flavors, sounds, stories and impress yourself by Mexico.
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
Day 1 Welcome to Mexico
Arrival at Mexico City (MEX).
Transfer to Hotel in México City.
Check in at Hotel in México City.
Free day at your hotel.
Day 2 Mexico City tour
Mexico City Day Tour including Chapultepec Castle
and Anthropology Museum
Day 3 Teotihuacan tour
Tour to Teotihuacan archaeological site
Free time to rediscover Mexico City on your own
Day 4 Cholula and Puebla
Visit Cholula and Puebla
Day 5 Transfer to Queretaro – Queretaro Taste
Transfer to Queretaro early in the morning
Queretaro Aromas and Flavors Tour
Day 6 Experience Queretaro
Peña de Bernal Tour
Day 7 Transfer to Guanajuato – Free afternoon
Transfer to Guanajuato
Free afternoon to discover the city
Day 8 Guanajuato City tour
Walking city tour in Guanajuato
Day 9 Tour of the Route of the Mexican Independence
Tour including cities like Dolores Hidalgo, Atotonilco y San Miguel de Allende
Day 10 Hasta pronto Mexico!
Transfer to Guanajuato International Airport
Flight back home
*This is a shared basis journey, if you want to customize this itinerary please contact us. In some cases the order of the activities may change.
**Note that Cholula and Puebla tour and Mexico City tour does not operate daily. Please contact us and indicate to your travel consultant the dates of your tour so we can adapt your itinerary at your convenience.
- Departure TimeAccording to your arrival time.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring extra money for your personal expenses.
- Learn about Mexican history visiting iconic places.
- Climb the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon at Teotihuacan.
- Visit some of the most beautiful Magical Towns of Mexico.
- Admire the colonial baroque architecture of Mexico.
- Round-trip airport transfers.
- Transportation for all scheduled activities in shared basis excepting on transfer from Mexico City to Queretaro and transfer from Queretaro to Guanajuato (These transfers are in private transportation, at a sedan car or similar).
- English speaking guide in day tours.
- 4 nights at Hotel Geneve or similar in Mexico City
- 2 nights at Hotel Madero or similar in Queretaro City
- 3 nights at Hotel Posada Santa Fe in Guanajuato City
- Breakfast daily at hotel
- Lunch on days 3, and 4. (*Beverages not included. *Applies on regular version of the tour.)
- All activities mentioned in the itinerary in shared basis.
- Entrance fee at Teotihuacan, Cholula and Puebla, museums during Mexico City tour, Guanajuato City tour and independence route tour on day 9.
- All local taxes.
- Air fares.
- Meals not specified.
- Beverages not specified.
- Entrance fees not specified in the inclusions.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to driver and guide.
- Other entrances.