MEXICO, QUERETARO & GUANAJUATO
*Note this price might change depending on the season of the year, for example during holy week, Christmas, summer vacations, etc. Please contacts us before you make the payment to confirm price and availability.
Travel back in time visiting some of the most beautiful colonial cities of Mexico and discover iconic historical sites. Beginning from the Pre-Hispanic city of Teotihuacan to San Miguel de Allende, enjoy of the architecture, flavors, sounds, stories and impress yourself by Mexico.
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
*Activities are in shared transportation excepting the ones marked as private. If you want to customize this itinerary, please contact us.
*Some tours do not operate daily. Please contact us and indicate your travel dates so we can adapt the itinerary at your convenience.
- Departure TimeAccording to your arrival time.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring extra money for your personal expenses.
- Learn about Mexican history visiting iconic places.
- Climb the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon at Teotihuacan.
- Visit some of the most beautiful Magical Towns of Mexico.
- Admire the colonial baroque architecture of Mexico.
- Round-trip airport transfers
- English speaking during day tours.
- Entrance fees at Teotihuacan
- Hotel nights as follows: Mexico City (4) Royal Reforma or similar, Queretaro (2) Hotel Madero or similar, Guanajuato (3) Hotel Posada Santa Fe or similar.
- Breakfast daily at hotels
- Lunch on days 3, and 4. (*Beverages not included)
- Shared Mexico City Tour
- Shared transportation to Teotihuacan, Cholula and Puebla, Peña de Bernal, Mexican independence tour
- Shared Guanajuato City Tour
- Transfer from Mexico City to Queretaro and transfer from Queretaro to Guanajuato in private transportation, at a sedan car or similar)
- All local taxes
- Air fares.
- Meals not specified.
- Beverages not specified.
- Entrance fees not specified in the inclusions.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to driver and guide.
- Other entrances.