PERFORMANCE TOUR FROM MEXICO TO GUADALAJARA
Please note this price is based on 10 travelers. It applies only on this particular itinerary with all the inclusions and details written below, and on specific seasons of the year. If you want to make any change or suggest your own itinerary, please contact us for more information. We can customize any itinerary for you adapting us to your requirements and giving you a very unique experience.
PRIVATE GROUP PERFORMANCE TOUR
Experience the international venue and let your music travel with this performance tour through Mexico. Visit emblematic places in Mexico at the same time you are doing your music performance travel. You will have the perfect balance between doing music concerts and discovering new places.
The following itinerary is just an example of what we can customize for you, full of adventures ready to be discovered. If you have any specific inquiry do not hesitate to contact us. We´ll gladly help you design and plan the perfect experience for you! Just click on “request more info”.
- Arrangements for up to 5 performances in various venues (Universities, churches, outdoors venues, formal theatres, etc.), including a performance at an orphanage and exchange time with the kids.
- Invitation to local media to cover the performances. This may include (depending on every specific media criteria), interviews on radio or TV and/or press releases.
- Local promotion at schools, churches and cultural institutions.
- Keyboard or acoustic Piano
- Raisers and conductor podium when available
- DepartureStarting in Mexico City, ending in Guadalajara
- Departure TimeAccording to your schedule.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring extra money for your personal expenses.
- Performance in representative Mexican venues
- Visit several of the most beautiful Magical Towns of Mexico
- Discover impressive World Heritages Sites
- Learn about Mexican history
- Climb the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon at Teotihuacan
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Transportation according to schedule
- 1 Bilingual Tour Leader
- Hotel nights as follows: Mexico City (2) Metropol Hotel or similar, Queretaro (2) Hotel Madero or similar, San Miguel de Allende (2) To be confirmed, Guanajuato (2) Posada Santa Fe Hotel or similar, Guadalajara (2) Hotel de Mendoza or similar,
- 10 breakfasts
- 11 dinners including welcome & Farewell dinner (no drinks included)
- Entrance fees at Teotihuacan and Museo regional.
- All local taxes
- Rental price or any instrument other than the included piano or keyboard
- Lunches and other meals not specified
- Beverages at meals
- Tips to the driver/guide
- Passports, visas or permits to enter Mexico
- Travel Insurance
- Items of personal nature