RIO LAGARTOS & LAS COLORADAS
$ 105 USD per person / Minimum persons 4 / 10 hrs.
Journey across the peninsula to discover this hidden gem of natural beauty, where you will get a chance to sight pink flamingoes and exfoliate in organic white mud pools!
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
DepartureAt your accommodation in Merida City.
Departure TimeSuggested starting time 08:00 AM.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Visit one of the best kept natural areas in the State.
- Enjoy an amazing bird-watching boat ride.
- Great scenic drive through a coastal road between pink salt deposits.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Round transportation.
- Meals and beverages.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips to the guide.
- Boar ride. (Because once on site, if there’s a group, you can join them and share the price, or request us to add this cost from the beginning).
08:00 – Pick up at your particular hotel in Downtown Merida and departure.
10:30 – Arrival to Río Lagartos and boat tour
12:30 – Scenic drive through Las Coloradas Pink Salt deposits
13:00 – Free time for lunch and swimming at the beach in Las Coloradas
15:30 – Return to Merida
18:00 – Arrival to Mérida.
* All times are approximate. Because this is a private tour the schedule can be modified at your convenience.