RIO LAGARTOS & COLORADAS PINK LAKES
*Price based on 4 travelers. If you are a different number of travelers please contact us for price details.
RIO LAGARTOS, COLORADAS, FLAMINGOS
This journey across the peninsula will take you to Rio Lagartos and Coloradas. Discover a hidden gem of natural beauty. You will get a chance to sight pink flamingoes and exfoliate in organic white mud pools!
* This is a private basis journey, if you want to customize this itinerary or require any variation in the tour, please contact us or click on “Request more info”.
- DepartureAt your accommodation in Merida City.
- Departure TimeSuggested starting time 08:00 AM.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Visit one of the best kept natural areas in the State.
- Enjoy an amazing bird-watching boat ride.
- Great scenic drive through a coastal road between pink salt deposits.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Private air conditioned transportation.
- All transportation expenses such as fuel, parking and highway tolls.
- On board cooler with soft drinks on ice during transportation.
- Boat ride.
- Beverages at meal
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips to the guide.