GREEN GOLD HERITAGE AND CENOTES OF YUCATAN
A visit to a hacienda is important in order to understand the rich history of the Yucatan. Traveling south on the highway from Merida to Uxmal and the Puuc Route, you will recognize Yaxcopoil by its characteristic monumental “Moorish double arch.” This typical structure of the colonial period, one of the most beautiful of Yucatan. Then discover 2 wonderful cenotes, X’batun & Dzombakal. These cenotes are run by a local co-op. After swimming in their beautiful clear waters, you´ll visit Hacienda Ochil.
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
DepartureAt your accommodation in Merida City.
Departure TimeSuggested starting time 10:00 AM.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Step back in time and discover the colonial period of Yucatan.
- Learn about the importance of the henequen and the role of the Haciendas from the colonial times to our days.
- Discover more about the Mayan underworld and visit a 2 cenotes.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Round transportation.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals and beverages.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips to the guide.