GREEN GOLD HERITAGE AND CENOTES OF YUCATAN
*Price based on 4 travelers. If you are a different number of travelers please contact us for price details.
A visit to an “hacienda” is important in order to understand the rich history of the Yucatan Peninsula. Traveling south on the highway from Merida to Uxmal and the Puuc Route, you will recognize Yaxcopoil by its characteristic monumental “Moorish double arch.” This typical structure of the colonial period is one of the most beautiful of Yucatan. After that, discover 2 wonderful cenotes, X’batun & Dzombakal that are run by a local co-op. After swimming in their beautiful clear waters, you will visit Hacienda Ochil.
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
DepartureAt your accommodation in Merida City.
Departure TimeSuggested starting time 10:00 AM.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring swimsuit and towels.
- Step back in time and discover the colonial period of Yucatan.
- Learn about the importance of the henequen and the role of the Haciendas from the colonial times to our days.
- Discover more about the Mayan underworld and visit a 2 cenotes.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Private air conditioned transportation.
- All transportation expenses such as fuel, parking, etc.
- Entrance fees.
- On board cooler with soft drinks on ice during transportation.
- Beverages at lunch.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips to the guide.