FROM PROGRESO – SAN CRISANTO & XCAMBO
Join us in this adventure and discover the beautiful mangroves in San Crisanto. Enjoy a boat ride and admire local wild life. Discover the “ojo de agua”, a fresh spring within the mangroves and home of some species and where you can take a swim. Then, visit Xcambó, an ancient Mayan city and the only one located in the Yucatecan coast. It´s strategic location turned this port into an important economic center of the ancient Mayas.
Since we can’t know where the shuttle will take you, we encourage you to:
1. Give us your cellphone number so we can call you and locate you faster.
2. Or walk to the Auto Progreso Bus Station. This might take a little longer, but there will be a guide with a sign with your name on it, please look for it at the station.
3. Have patience. The destination is a bit far from Progreso.
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
- Give us your cellphone number so we can call you and locate you faster.
- Or walk to the Auto Progreso Bus Station. This might take a little longer, but there will be a guide with a sign with your name on it, please look for it at the station.
- Have patience. The destination is a bit far from Progreso.
DepartureAuto Progreso Bus Station. / Cruise departure point. We’ll make sure you arrive on time to your departure point.
Departure TimeAccording to your arrival time.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Immerse yourself in this beautiful ecosystem and connect with nature.
- Visit Xcambó, an important port for the economic development in its time.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Round transportation.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals and beverages.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips to the guide.