Please note this price is based on 10 travelers. It applies only on this particular itinerary with all the inclusions and details written below, and on specific seasons of the year. If you want to make any change or suggest your own itinerary, please contact us for more information. We can customize any itinerary for you adapting us to your requirements and giving you a very unique experience.
In this Service Learning Tour, travel and make a difference doing some volunteering work inside a local community in Yucatan. At the same time, discover new and exotic places. Have a time full of activities helping other people and having fun. Visit Mayan archeological sites, swim inside cenotes, and meet new people. Experience a volunteer abroad program!
So take a look at this itinerary and if you have any specific inquiry do not hesitate and contact us as soon as possible, we’ll be pleased to hear from you.
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
- DepartureStarting in Merida, ending in Cancun
- Departure TimeAccording to your arrival time.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring extra money for your personal expenses.
- Contribute to a local community
- Gain an in-depth cultural understanding
- Sharing time with local students
- Live with a local host family
- Explore nature
- Discover impressive archeological sites
- Round-trip airport transfers.
- Private transportation on days 1, 2, 3, 6, 8 & 10.
- Public transportation on days 7.
- 1 Bilingual Tour Leader
- Lodging as follows: Merida (4) Homesatys San Antonio Mulix (3) Local Huts Playa del Carmen (2) Hacienda Paradise or similar * If you are interested in an all hotel stay experience, or homestays at the community please contact us. *San Antonio Mulix can be replaced for other community of your choice.
- 9 Breakfasts.
- 7 Lunches.
- 8 Dinners.
- Entrance fees as at Santa Barbara, Uxmal, Chocolate museum, Celestun & Chichen Itza.
- Air fares.
- Meals not specified.
- Beverages not specified.
- Materials used for volunteering. Depending on the project, prices could go from 200 to 500 dollars for the whole group.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to driver and guide.
- Other entrances.