TEOTIHUACAN & BASILICA DE GUADALUPE
Your first stop will be the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe. There you will see many Mexicans visiting the Holy Virgin, the most important religious icon of México. Later, you will continue to the archaeological site of Teotihuacan, also named “City of the Gods” or “City where the Gods were born”. It is an ancient city abandoned by its occupants for an unknown reason. It’s the most visited archaeological site in Mexico.
*This is a shared basis journey, if you want to customize this itinerary please contact us. In some cases the order of the activities may change.
**This is an aproximate departure time, it may vary a few minutes depending on the location of your hotel. The exact pick up time will be confirmed through your appriopriate voucher.
- DepartureAt your hotel in downtown Mexico City.
- Departure Time9 AM. Pick-up times may vary depending upon the location of your hotel. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed after the reservation has been made.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- In Teotihuacan and Guadalupe Basilica Tour you'll get to see the evolution in the religious belief system in Mexico.
- Admire wonderful architecture.
- Visit the most important pilgrimage site in Mexico.
- Walk through the “Dead's Carriageway” and visit the “Pyramid of the Sun”.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Round transportation.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals and beverages.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips to the guide.