TEOTIHUACAN & BASILICA DE GUADALUPE
Your first stop will be at the Guadalupe Basilica, where you will see many Mexicans visiting the Holy Virgin, the most important religious icon of México. Later you will continue to the archaeological site of Teotihuacan, also named “City of the Gods” or “City where the Gods were born”, is an ancient city abandoned by its occupants for an unknown reason. It’s the most visited archaeological site in México.
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
DepartureAt your hotel in downtown Mexico City.
Departure Time9 AM. Pick-up times may vary depending upon the location of your hotel. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed after the reservation has been made.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- In Teotihuacan and Guadalupe Basilica Tour you'll get to see the evolution in the religious belief system in Mexico.
- Admire wonderful architecture.
- Visit the most important pilgrimage site in Mexico.
- Walk through the “Dead's Carriageway” and visit the “Pyramid of the Sun”.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Round transportation.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals and beverages.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips to the guide.