Uxmal & Kabah Tour
53 USD per person
Uxmal and Kabah are the most representative archaeological sites along the Pucc Route. During this tour you’ll get to admire the detailed artwork in the structures of this particular building style, Puuc Mayan. You will visit the Governor’s Palace, the Nun’s Quadrangle, the Ball Court, in Uxmal; as well as the famous Kabah’s Arc and the Chaac’s sculptures. Both places have its own mythical stories!
*This is a Shared Tour. If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
**This is an aproximate departure time, it may vary a few minutes depending on the location of your hotel. The exact pick up time will be confirmed through your appriopriate voucher.
7-8 hrs. Approximately.
- DepartureAt your accommodation in Merida City.
- Departure Time9:00 AM. Pick-up times may vary depending upon the location of your hotel. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed after the reservation has been made.
- IncludedLunchRound TransportationEntry FeesEnglish Speaking Guide
- Not IncludedTips To The GuideItems of Personal NatureMeals and BeveragesBreakfast
09:00 – Pick up at your particular hotel in Downtown Merida and departure.
09:30 –Transfer to Uxmal.
10:45 – Arrival to Archaeological Site Uxmal.
13:00 – Kabah Archaeological site.
14:00 – Lunch.
16:00 – Transfer to Merida.
17:30 – Arrival to you hotel.
* All times are approximate.