YUCATAN ALL IN ONE ADVENTURE
This tour will take you on a unique experience! Visit Uxmal archeological site, learn about the importance of cacao in the Mayan culture in the Chocolate Museum. You can´t forget that a visit to an hacienda is important in order to understand the rich history of the Yucatan, so enjoy a lunch in the beautiful San Pedro Ochil Hacienda before going to the cenote Kankirixche in Abalá.
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
DepartureAt your accommodation in Merida City.
Departure TimeSuggested starting time 08:00 AM.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Visit Uxmal, one of the most important pre-Hispanic capitals declared Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
- Visit a Museum to learn about the Mayas and their connection with nature and the importance of cacao.
- Have lunch in a beautiful Hacienda.
- Discover more about the Mayan underworld and visit a cenote.
- Adventures Mexico English speaking guide during the tour.
- Private air-conditioned round transportation.
- All transportation related expenses such as fuel, parking and highway tolls.
- All entrances fees.
- Lunch at Hacienda Ochil.
- On board cooler with soft drinks on ice.
- Beverages at meal.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips to the guide.