UXMAL & KABAH TOUR
Uxmal and Kabah are the most representative archaeological sites along the Pucc Route. During this tour you’ll get to admire the detailed artwork in the structures of this particular building style, Puuc Mayan. You will visit the Governor’s Palace, the Nun’s Quadrangle, the Ball Court, in Uxmal; as well as the famous Kabah’s Arc and the Chaac’s sculptures. Both places have its own mythical stories!
*This is a Shared Tour. If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Visit Uxmal, one of the most important pre-Hispanic capitals declared Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
- Admire Kabah´s famous carved masks of the God Chaac.
- Take the opportunity and taste some incredible Yucatecan dishes at lunch.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Round transportation.
- Beverages at lunch.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips to the guide.
- Entrance fees.