FROM PROGRESO – UXMAL & MUNA’S MARKET
The archaeological site of Uxmal is the most representative archaeological site along the Route Pucc. In Uxmal you will gaze upon this fantastic Puuc style and learn about the living and building techniques of the Mayas. Right after we will make a quick visit to a small town where you´ll have time to visit the market to learn more about the Mayas of today and Yucatecan culture.
Since we can’t know where the shuttle will take you, we encourage you to:
1. Give us your cellphone number so we can call you and locate you faster.
2. Or walk to the Auto Progreso Bus Station. This might take a little longer, but there will be a guide with a sign with your name on it, please look for it at the station.
3. Have patience. The destination is a bit far from Progreso
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
DepartureAuto Progreso Bus Station / Cruise departure point. We’ll make sure you arrive on time to your departure point.
Departure TimeAccording to your arrival time.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Visit Uxmal, one of the most important pre-Hispanic capitals declared Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
- Learn about the Yucatecan culture and the Mayas of today.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Round transportation.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals and beverages.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips to the guide.