FROM PROGRESO – CENOTE ADVENTURE
This is a very special cenote since it’s not overly touristic. There are several activities for adventurers, as zip lining over the cenote or rappelling straight down to it. This cenote is run by a local cooperative so all the profits are used to keep all the facilities in perfect conditions and support the economy of local families.
Since we can’t know where the shuttle will take you, we encourage you to:
1. Give us your cellphone number so we can call you and locate you faster.
2. Or walk to the Auto Progreso Bus Station. This might take a little longer, but there will be a guide with a sign with your name on it, please look for it at the station.
3. Have patience. The destination is a bit far from Progreso.
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
DepartureAuto Progreso Bus Station. / Cruise departure point. We’ll make sure you arrive on time to your departure point.
Departure TimeAccording to your arrival time.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Learn about the Mayan Underworld and the importance of the cenotes.
- Enjoy all the exciting activities this place has to offer.
- Support the local economy!
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Round transportation.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals and beverages.
- Rappel, zip-line.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips to the guide.