Yucatan Performance Tour
Please note this price is based on 10 travelers. It applies only on this particular itinerary with all the inclusions and details written below, and on specific seasons of the year. If you want to make any change or suggest your own itinerary, please contact us for more information. We can customize any itinerary for you adapting us to your requirements and giving you a very unique experience.
YUCATAN PERFORMANCE PRIVATE GROUP TOUR
Experiment an exciting off-campus experience. In this Yucatan Performance Tour, you will be performing at local and historical venues. Travel around the Southeast of Mexico. More importantly, share your music gift in this International Performance Tour. In addition, you will discover the Mayan World and enjoy beautiful landscapes.
Mexico is an ideal destination to promote music bands, choirs, orchestras, dance, and theatre groups. In order to take performing arts to wonderful venues, share your passion and talent with local people.
We craft custom student group performance tours that will adjust with your student’s needs and your budget. Along the development of the itinerary we go hand by hand with you so we can adjust to fit your exact requirements.
The following schedule is just an example of what we can customize for you, full of adventures ready to be discovered. If you have any specific inquiry do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll gladly help you design and plan the perfect experience for you! Just click on “request more info”.
- Arrangements for up to 5 performances in various venues (Universities, churches, outdoors venues, formal theatres, etc), including a performance at an orphanage and exchange time with the kids.
- Invitation to local media to cover the performances. This may include (depending on every specific media criteria), interviews on radio or TV and/or press releases.
- Local promotion at schools, churches and cultural institutions.
- Keyboard or acoustic Piano.
- Raisers and conductor podium when available.
- DepartureStarting in Merida and ending in Cancun
- Departure TimeAccording to your schedule.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring extra money for your personal expenses.
- Develop global awareness by performing in different cultural contexts.
- Off-campus learning experiences.
- Visit one of the New7Wonders of the World.
- Discover beautiful Mexican natural places.
- Enjoy a relaxing time at the Caribbean.
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Transportation according to schedule
- 1 Bilingual Tour Leader
- Hotel nights as follows: Merida (4) Gran real or similar, Valladolid (1) Ecotel or similar, Playa del Carmen (2), Hacienda Paradise or similar, 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 7 dinners including Farewell dinner (no drinks included)
- Entrance fees at Santa Barbara Cenotes, boat ride at Celestun and Chichen Itza.
- All local taxes
- Rental price or any instrument other than the included piano or keyboard
- Lunches and other meals not specified
- Beverages at meals
- Tips to the driver/guide
- Passports, visas or permits to enter Mexico
- Travel Insurance
- Items of personal nature