CHICHEN ITZA TOUR FROM MERIDA
Join us at this excursion and experience this amazing archaeological site! Chichen Itza was a sacred site and one of the greatest Mayan cities of the Yucatan peninsula. The fusion of Mayan construction techniques with new elements from central Mexico make Chichen Itza one of the most important examples of the Mayan-Toltec civilization in Yucatán.
*This is a Shared Tour. If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
**This is an approximate departure time, it may vary a few minutes depending on the location of your hotel. The exact pick up time will be confirmed through your appropriate voucher.
- DepartureAt your accommodation in Merida City.
- Departure Time9:00 AM. Pick-up times may vary depending upon the location of your hotel. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed after the reservation has been made.
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Visit the Kukulkan Pyramid in Chichen Itza, UNESCO World Heritage Site that was named one of the “New Seven Wonders of the World.”
- Discover Chichen Itza's most impressive sights and structures.
- Taste amazing Yucatecan dishes at lunch.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Round transportation.
- Beverages at meals.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips to the guide.
- Entrance fees.