MERIDA WALKING CITY TOUR
Walk with us to discover the local gems of the historic downtown of the City and know the streets as a local! Visit the most important buildings of the Historic center and learn about the history and evolution of Merida. In this tour you´ll admire the different architectonic styles and immerse yourself in the dynamics of this enchanting city.
*If you require any variation in the tour, click on “Request more info”.
DepartureMeeting Point: Hotel Caribe (Inner corner of Hidalgo Park at corner of Calle 60 and 59, Downtown Merida). / Ending Point: Pola Gelato Shop (Calle 55 with Calle 62, Downtown Merida).
Departure TimeSuggested starting time 10:00 AM
- Bring sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Discover some of the most important sites in Merida.
- Learn about the history of the city.
- Get tips and tricks from your guide to get around the City.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Ice cream at Pola Gelato Shop.
- Meals and beverages.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tips to the guide.
- Entrance fee to museums.